Gaia Flow Yoga 200 Yoga Alliance Teacher Training:
A rigorous love based 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification Course that is changing the planet one yogi at a time… and that yogi is YOU!
Our 200 hour love based training includes all the Yoga Alliance requirements and more, including hands-on practice and adjustments, practical clinics and workshops (backbends, arm balances, hip openers, and twisting workshops), Sanskrit basics for the most common yoga poses, yogic philosophy (including the Yamas and Niyamas) the general therapeutics of yoga as a healing life path, applied anatomy basics for a safer practice, subtle-body information that includes the 5 Vayus and Yogic kriyas, along with in-depth and practical instruction on the true art of teaching a love based practice with an open heart.
Our love based yoga philosophy is based on strict yogic tradition and geared for the modern yogi who is strong enough to be vulnerable. In other words we care about you! We are the only Yoga Alliance Registered School and program that offers the unique Gaia Flow Yoga Love based format.
Upon graduation teacher trainees should be able to:
- Teach with solid verbal instruction and precise hands-on adjustments a well-sequenced love based flow practice.
- Understand the basics of anatomy and physiology related to a yoga practice.
- Have a basic understanding of the art of meditation and science of pranayama.
- Feel comfortable teaching with a solid grasp of the fundamental yoga postures.
- Look at and understand students’ bodies on a physical and energetic level.
- Begin the exploration of the subtle energy and yogic philosophy.
- Fully share the experience of a love based approach to teaching, including the transformative physical, mental, and spiritual effects of an intelligent yoga practice.
Why Gaia Flow Yoga? Because we can serve you and then you can serve others. Love always finds a way!