Saturday 07/13/2019 & Sunday 07/14/2019
10:00am-4:00 pm (Lunch Break 12:00-1:00 pm)
WHAT IS IT?
Gaia Flow Yoga offers a unique opportunity to leave the chaos and clutter of daily life behind and slip into the tranquil, restorative space of a Meditation Weekend.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Basic, essential and foundational information for a love based meditative practice
• A love based format to profound ancient yogic meditative techniques that nurture and heal the body, quiet the mind and soothe the soul
• The “how to application of meditative tools” that can quickly calm the body and clear your mind, to enhance and enrich your yoga practice and life
• A tranquil space and blissful opportunity to practice with like-minded people
• The unique and transformational experience of a love based approach to meditation with Chrystal Rae that will overflow as goodness and love into your everyday existence
A WEEKEND CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE A WEEKEND CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Our Love Based program is carefully designed to support and guide you in opening the necessary space for a daily meditative practice. The benefits will be immediate, profound and enduring. Our Love Based program is carefully designed to support and guide you in opening the necessary space for a daily meditative practice. The benefits will be immediate, profound and enduring.
WHY MEDITATE? WHY MEDITATE?
Numerous studies have shown that regular meditation practice can improve your mental and physical health including: Numerous studies have shown that regular meditation practice can improve your mental and physical health including:
- Lowered blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Improved immune function
- Greater focus and attention
- Dissolve fatigue and accumulated stress
- Renew your creativity and passion for life
- Enjoy a profound sense of calm and inner peace
Chrystal Rae, Co-owner/Founder of Gaia Flow Yoga has dedicated her life to serving the yoga community with a love based, holistic approach. After a near death experience, more than a decade ago, that literally turned her life upside down, Chrystal Rae came away with the intuitive knowing and loving experience that “each soul is here for the bliss of its own existence.” Come and experience the bliss and Chrystal Rae’s Love and wisdom in this inspiring and transformational Meditation Weekend.